Last updated: September 27, 2017.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your our US Online Store experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We store and maintain any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can opt not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to access many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, enhancing your shopping experience, improving our webstore, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our US Online Store or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Hiretech.biz on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps used by Hiretech or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services..
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Hiretech if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as our US Online Store account log-in and US Online Store purchasing.
Does Hiretech Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, but Hiretech is not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
Third-Party Service Providers: If we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: If we send offers to selected groups of Hiretech customers on behalf of other businesses, we will not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Hiretech, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer
Which Information Can I Access?
Hiretech gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Hiretech for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain our US Online Store features.
- You can add or update certain information. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org . (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Hiretech account, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use our US Online Store?
Hiretech does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our US Online Store only with the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Terms & Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through our US Online Store or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in establishing your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; and e-mails to us; personal descriptions; and financial information.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants, search results and links; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at our US Online Store include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and preferences, address book, payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, and newsletters); Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); shopping lists; Seller accounts; and personal profile.
Copyright © Hiretech North America Inc.